„In many industries, research is a topic of the highest relevance – though associated with considerable investments. As a temporary partner, we conduct contracted studies professionally, on schedule and according to international standards. This allows the costs to be kept comparatively low and easy to calculate for our clients.“
Ph.D. daacro founder and CEO
daacro Service Portfolio
- Clinical studies with the full range from study planning to study results publication
- Including services for OTC (over the counter) and CHC (consumer health care)
- Research expertise on stress, anxiety and depression
- Special expertise on measuring acute and chronic stress
- Sensitive methods assessing mood and cognitive performance
- Scientific substantiation for valid functional health claims
- Full service or partial performance in cooperation (e.g. scientific consultation, statistics, saliva lab, psychometrics, monitoring)
tsst+®: The gold standard for the selection of target criteria in an acute stress situation
neuropattern™: A new and innovative approach translating neurobiological knowledge from bench to bedside
Results of a pharmacy NIS and the effectiveness of Neurodoron have been published
Stress promotes a variety of physical and mental illnesses. Over-the-counter (OTC) products such...
Can sage improve cognitive function: study results have been published
The results of the double-blind, placebo-controlled study with the title "Assessment of the...
Poster: HOWARU® CALM (Lacticaseibacillus paracasei Lpc-37®)
Dr. Elaine Patterson presents a poster HOWARU® CALM (Lacticaseibacillus paracasei Lpc-37®) and its...
Probiotics study: Results have been published
The Elsevier journal Neurobiology of Stress has published the results of the clinical trial...